Olin Summer Centre Chapel
Another abandoned facility nearby is Summer Centre for children called Olin, began his activity probably on summer 1926. It was funded by Warsaw Magistracy with a help of social organizations. One of them was Association of Social Welfare – Welfare, managed by Aleksandra Piłsudska. The diminutive of Aleksandra is Ola, this is why centre was called Olin. Olin had own roman catholic chapel which we’re standing by.
Miras tries to explain Damian where else the snake might have hidden.